Waubay

• panfish
    Blairsburg IA

We had a group of 17 off another site fish the Waubay area 19-22nd. The bite was pretty slow over all. Friday we had Matt West guide us on Waubay. We ended up with 75 nice perch and 3 keeper eyes. Talked to alot of people and we had better results then most. It was a great trip with alot of BSing.
    I highly reccomend Matt if you need someone to put you on some fish.

Todd

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

It was a great trip Todd–I had a blast! Matt was a good kid and is a young guy getting started. I would throw more business his way next time I am in the area!

–Whitey

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

Best $20 that I have spent for a while !……Matt was great and seemed to fit in with our group like one of the guys.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Trout,one of the guys?What did Brim do then? Did you have a seperate group for his type?
    Ryan Hale

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Careful son or I’ll be saving some rotten eggs and visiting a resort on west lake in the near future!!

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

No we let him hang with us , we just hide our fur lined hats and stuff so he cant get to them in the night. One of the guys found matted fur on one of his earflaps in the morning…..We arent sure if it was The Big White guy or Todd …..That one could go either way.

d00buck
    Colo, IA

So Todd, how thick was the ice? Isn’t that what this section is all about?

Ryan, you missed out on a good time…what a bunch of clowns! Hope I can meet up with you on the next one!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.