Marcum service???

• fygr8

I have made phone calls and sent emails. What do I have to do to get my LX-9 in for repair? My patience is running thin!…….along with the remaining ice season!
    Any suggestions?

692fisherman
    champlin mn

people i know have just dropped them off and was able to pick them up the same day sometimes… not sure if your in minneapolis area but there located in plymouth ….. now why there not getting back to you is another thing….. sorry and good luck

roadhunter

888-778-1208

are you calling this number?

I just called and they answered immediately.

fygr8

That is the number and I am sent to voicemail or told to send an email of which I have done both.

Did just receive an email that said my tag was sent on the 9th. I have no sign of it so I requested a resend.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

888-778-1208

are you calling this number?

I just called and they answered immediately.

Same here…called the first time with an issue with my 6.. the phone rang 4 times…
    Got an RA# sent the unit back….4 days later it was back at my house..
    Had a question and called back….4 rings also…

fygr8

Maybe you should call for me since your luck is better than mine. Called twice this morning and was sent to voicemail both times.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

I wish I could bud…Really….Usually the only luck I have is bad…

Keep trying…I don’t think they will do you wrong….

fygr8

Just tried again with the same result! Even replied to the email to resend my call tag and now it is 3:15 and another day lost! Should I be a bit perturbed???

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Just tried again with the same result! Even replied to the email to resend my call tag and now it is 3:15 and another day lost! Should I be a bit perturbed???

Which business day did you start calling?

fygr8

Called first on April 8th and described the problem. Ran all of the tests as prescribed, and determined it was more than a bad battery. Was given a R.A. number and was told that an email with a call tag would follow the next day. Did not receive it and have called and emailed numerous times since.(3 times today alone!)
    Did get an email today that asked I check that I did not delete by accident or perhaps it went to junk mail?? Neither happened! I returned with a reply to resend the tag and received nothing as of 3:30 today.
    I own numerous Marcum units and have had nothing but good luck with service in the past, but this is getting ridiculous!

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Sorry for your bad luck…Iv always have had good luck too with Marcum. Hope they make it right for ya.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Nothing was said to me about a “call tag”…

I just put mine in a box with the RA # on the box and sent it back..

fygr8

With the money invested in the LX-9 and the time lost, I was not going to spend my dime to send it.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I can understand your frustration. That amount of time seems awfully long and uncharacteristic for Marcum. Back in Jan I had a couple of minor things that I was looking for info on. That took a few days and was in the middle of the busiest part of the season – to be expected for that time of year.
    I hope they are able to get your issues resolved soon.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

That’s a bummer. I’ve only had REALLY good service through marcum including free after warranty repairs.

Hope they’re not going down the lowrance path.

fygr8

You had to go and mention Lowrance……..YIKES!!!

I just got off the phone with Marcum and asides from a lot of apologies they claim I will get some satisfaction now. I will be checking my emails as often as I can until it is received. Note: It is now 10:55 a.m. CST

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

With the money invested in the LX-9 and the time lost, I was not going to spend my dime to send it.

Ahhh…I see now…I’m kind of slow sometimes

Luck guy

fygr8

Finally got thru and spoke with a representative. Email was received and package will be on its way this afternoon. Hopefully this is a rare occurrence and others will not have the same delay!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.