Strikemaster issue

• brad-o
    Mankato

The fuel lines that connect to the primer are popping off. The bottom line looks like it has a hose clamp on it, but it is not holding the top has nothing. Does anyone know were I could find some small hose clamps that will work? This was a annoying issue. Would like to put the auger away knowing everything is fine.

BBKK
    IA

Call SM or use a zip tie. There have been several posts about this throughout the season on various forums, a few people called SM and got a new hose with an updated design. Others just put a very small zip tie on it.

itch2fish
    MN

I just went through the same thing with a brand new solo. I read a lot about SM’s lines being junk, took it to d rock and they put better lines on and so far so good. At first I put a zip tie on for a temporary fix but even that as tight as I could get it didn’t hold for long.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Use the smallest black zip tie. The smallest size will tighten further and the black are our door rated. I had the same issue and that resolved it.for about the last 500-600 holes I drilled.

Matt Brookman
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Same issue is happening with the new Clam edge augers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.