Finally on some action with the brutes

• DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Finally getting into my favorite time of year on the ice this next month or so should be awesome

Bryan Myers

I’m with you its a great time of year to be on the ice and just going to keep getting better. Those are some great fish!

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Late ice is the most fun IMO, stay safe everyone, – QB

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

Those pumpkinseeds are a beautiful fish!! Enjoy & be careful!!

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Thanks everyone I put in a lot of time in last year and this year on the ice to find these beautiful fish oh and by the way I have had a set of picks in my front left chest pocket all winter and will be there tell open water I would suggest everyone do the same Have Fun and stay safe! NOW GET OUT AND GET IN on the best action of the year everyone!

Bryan Myers

Quote:

Thanks everyone I put in a lot of time in last year and this year on the ice to find these beautiful fish oh and by the way I have had a set of picks in my front left chest pocket all winter and will be there tell open water I would suggest everyone do the same Have Fun and stay safe! NOW GET OUT AND GET IN on the best action of the year everyone!

That’s great to hear you carry your picks all the time, I think most people get comfortable on the ice and stop carrying them but no ice is truly safe so its always wise to be prepared. Great reminder to be prepared on the ice!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.