Webster GTG Headcount

• Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Can I get a headcount for all that will be attending the GTG, I will have an update early to midweek next week as to where we will be metting and what time.

-Nine52 412 509two is my cell. Feel free to call or txt with any questions. I am looking at drilling the first holes sat morning before 8 oclock so hope everyone likes to get up. -QB

Ill start with counting myself as attendee number 1.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

1 for sure. Maybe 2. I’m going to try and get out early enough to fish Friday late afternoon.

Egts

6 of is will be coming from Iowa. We’ll be in the area Thurs-Sun.

gusschoenfeld
    Winsted, MN

3 in this group if weather holds out

scmelik
    South Dakota

2 here, me and the old man. Who is fishing on Friday mid afternoon? Dad and I will be up there about 2ish and would like to get out and chase some eyes.

4walleye
    Central SD

My cousin and I plan on fishing for a total of 2. I will be arriving Thursday evening and would like to fish on Friday too! My cousin lives near Webster.

2 from MN and 1 from SD – we’ve got 3, arriving Friday afternoon.

Terry Heese

2 coming for sure. Should be there mid afternoon Thurs. Staying @ Perebooms.

scmelik
    South Dakota

anyone else staying at the Stonefire??

Todd Henneberg
    Boyd, MN

Count me in. Waiting on one more to decide then going to look for a room.

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

23-24 if my math is right plus I know eyeowa’s group has six plus Brad O is rolling with them I got a txt message 90% sure from pete (chomps with one additional putting us in the low 30s group thinking positively. Weather looks to not be desirable, but fishing is fishing. I am thinking with that many guys hopping around even if we are house bound should be able to get on some perch and eyes. – QB

scmelik
    South Dakota

Quote:

23-24 if my math is right plus I know eyeowa’s group has six plus Brad O is rolling with them I got a txt message 90% sure from pete (chomps with one additional putting us in the low 30s group thinking positively. Weather looks to not be desirable, but fishing is fishing. I am thinking with that many guys hopping around even if we are house bound should be able to get on some perch and eyes. – QB

QB,

are we planning on meeting at a central location Saturday morning or just out on the lake?

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

With the size of the group I think we would overrun any small parking lot that webster has. We will probably try to meet at the lake depeding on the lake look on the page here in the ICE fishing forum for an update as to where we will be meeting. – QB

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’m starting to have second thoughts because of the weather.

Sat
    Mar 1

Mostly Cloudy

-8°

Mostly Cloudy

Chance of snow:10% Wind:NE at 13 mph

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

No judgment passing from me if people decide not to come because of weather. I will be fishing either way with the otter set up. When looking at the weather it looks a lot like the winter we have been having. I do understand Gas and hotels are not cheap. Plenty of ice left and I ll be fishing it. Look for an update Wednesday night on meeting place. – QB

Egts

We’ll be there, sure as heck beats sitting in the office.

Todd Henneberg
    Boyd, MN

I’ll be there not matter what. Looking forward to it.

skeeterbear

Are we still good with out auger extensions or will this cold spell put us out of reach?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’m definitely putting it off until the weather breaks and the fish are biting well. I’ll keep snowmobiling as long as it stays this cold.

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

I dont know if anyone said the fish were not biting. It is ice fishing which is never easy. No respect lost for thsoe not making it due to weather. People were still gettting by without extensions, I use mine thought just so I dont have to drill the auger head into the ice. – QB

Codyw
    NULL

Quintin,

Is it still ok for me to stay at your place for Saturday night? I will be driving up early Saturday morning leaving my place at around 3am. Thank you

PowerKjigs
    Edina, Land of the C.E.'s

@Themaskedwalleye, What weight of lead-core are you using? You seem to be trolling pretty deep.

skully
    Webster, S.D.

swung by the decoy and no one had a clue as to what was up for sat. morning…QB should have told someone! asked a few fisherman and they must not be members. Passed the word, a few may brave the bitter cold and show up at parking lot. Keep yer stick on the ice!

Codyw
    NULL

Just getting into Webster Quintin, I PM’ed you my cell # please give me a call I would like to meet up with you sooner than later. Thanks Buddy.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

swung by the decoy and no one had a clue as to what was up for sat. morning…QB should have told someone! asked a few fisherman and they must not be members. Passed the word, a few may brave the bitter cold and show up at parking lot. Keep yer stick on the ice!

Maybe you should learn how to use a computer instead of jumping on good people. Or better yet learn how to go fishing without having your hand held.

http://www.idofishing.com/forum/showflat.php/Number/1321846/fpart/1/webster-gtg-meeting-time-for-morning-of-31

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.