Stolen Auger

• Jake_A

You can’t trust anyone anymore…last night I had the auger stolen out of the back of my truck while I was working at 4 Seasons last night between 4-4:30. The one day I forgot to lock it up in the back seat of my truck and they got it. Strikemaster Solo 8″ Lazer. Just makes me sick…weird thing (and I’m thankful they didnt) was that all my rods/tackle/heater/flasher were all laying right inside the bottom of my shack and were never touched. Looks like its a hand auger for me until this college kid can save up to buy a new one

blufloyd

2 lessons learned. no security cameras? and if it ain’t nailed down it is free.

bronzbak
    Long way from home

scumbags are everywhere now a days!!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Theft is something that really burns my a$$. Really have to have some faith in karma doing its thing.

castle-rock-clown

unless you already have a hand auger, the price of a good one is half way to an Eskimo Stingray. Usually found on sale at this time of year, Check the Blaines/Mills stores.

Jake_A

I already have a hand auger so no worries and I can borrow a power auger if needed….it just sucks not having the one I had. Never had a single problem with it.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

2 lessons learned. no security cameras? and if it ain’t nailed down it is free.

Sounds like the slogan at the thieves union hall.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

scumbags are everywhere now a days!!

That’s putting it as mild as we can so it still gets posted!

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

I just look at all the stealing and vandalism as a tax on those that have –

Somehow makes it easier to stomach when your stuff is constantly under siege from the “great unwashed”

2 cents

Dog

Jake – if you can make it to Stillwater or Mpls, I have a spare auger you can borrow for the remainder of the season. Shoot me a pm and I’ll get you my contact info if it’ll help.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Is there cameras in the store? do you guys remember who was in there around that time? sales receipts? who ever stole it was more then likely a customer paying or “non-paying” customer I bet you can figure it out.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I would also check the cameras next door at West End Motorsports. They may have picked up something.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Keep an eye on Craigslist

Zach H

Quote:

Jake – if you can make it to Stillwater or Mpls, I have a spare auger you can borrow for the remainder of the season. Shoot me a pm and I’ll get you my contact info if it’ll help.

This is a really nice gesture to offer. I couldn’t wish it on anyone to drill holes with a hand auger with the winter that we have had. Reading posts like this really makes me appreciate how great this website really is!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.