The worst is over?

• jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Hey old man winter, kiss my frost bitten @%&!! 30S and 40S next week Sick days, birthdays, anniversaries, flat tires, Aunt passed away, whatever……..lets use em all and get out and dice the ice. Can’t wait to watch the waterfowl fly while hole hoppin the day away. I think I’ll appreciate it just a little more this year

big_g
    Isle, MN

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Jeff:

Wish I was closer!!!

Mark

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Jeff:

Wish I was closer!!!

Mark

Not me Mark, I need friends to help keep it up there What ever kind of BS winter we have had I know how much worse it is to our north……hope it passes quickly for ya

dld24

Don’t jinx it, by thursday it will change to -40

BBKK
    IA

40’s and 50’s here. Lows in the upper 30’s and low 40’s in in the long range forecast. Lets get this snow and ice off the lake so I can test out my new st. croix panfish rod

frezerfisher

The best fishing is coming. Last year we came to the lake to see not one person on the ice, wondered if that was bad ice,checked ice,ice great,25in thick. Went to favorite spot,no one there, drilled holes. cleaned holes. Caught fish to where I could only use one pole. Got limet,went home,cleaned fish. Ate fish for supper all week. True story. Best time to ice fish is coming.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Is James taking a couple weeks off from filming?

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Quote:

What he said!!!

DIDO

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Is James taking a couple weeks off from filming?

Heck no! I’ve been waiting and praying for this warmer weather. I’m thinking I’ll celebrate by getting the Skeeter out of mothballs and ready for some spring river trips. As others have said, the best ice fishing is yet to come.

bee
    Maine

I am with most. Can,t wait for some warm up. It has been great so far for me. Looking for more but what I have is good.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

James, I was watching the local news this morning and they shown the projected change in the jet stream. After further review, I determined you’re on the north side of it. Enjoy the ice into June this year

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I’ve done my best panfishing in late Feb thru March, really looking forward to the warm up and hoping it starts to turn the fish on a little (finally)

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

guys here are telling me they are looking at having to put their extensions on their Strike Masters…

I have been hung up for 3 flippn weeks and cannot wait till late season ice … I plan on making up for lost time for sure !!!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Friday, Feb,21st. SW Wisc. Rain with a high of 51!! Break out the ice creepers!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Wife just told me the long range temp for next Wed. is 36*, dats the warmest its been up here since early to mid Nov.!!!

Mark

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.