Fire dept.fisheree

• jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

For anyone interested the Cassville fire dept.is having their annual ice fisheree this Saturday. A short drive from Cassville and a few miles off hwy. 133, the tourney will be held at Bertum lake. Sign in right on the ice, cash and door prizes!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

How close is the Potosi brewery…mmm, beer.

Dangerously close, about 10 minutes

frezerfisher

Didn’t the snowmobile club use to have one? Years ago my Dad and I were down to that when the Far Enough was open. Them guys run a great Fisheree. One year I won two first places.

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

That sounds like fun Jeff. Wish I could make it. Potosi beer, that’s some good stuff right there.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Didn’t the snowmobile club use to have one? Years ago my Dad and I were down to that when the Far Enough was open. Them guys run a great Fisheree. One year I won two first places.

We miss the ol FarNuff bar Still some good fishing to be had. I think the numbers are just as good as the old days but with new tech it doesn’t seem to take as long to dent the bite. As of last week end the gills were still very cooperative with a few runs of crappies throughout the day. The perch are coming back but are inconsistant

Tim Bossert
    Cochrane, WI

Quote:

For anyone interested the Cassville fire dept.is having their annual ice fisheree this Saturday. A short drive from Cassville and a few miles off hwy. 133, the tourney will be held at Bertum lake. Sign in right on the ice, cash and door prizes!

Take some pics and post. Miss fishing that lake!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.