Replacing Clam Yukon Tent

• trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

I am thinking of replacing my current Yukon tent for one of the Yukon TC tents. Will the TC fit on a non-TC frame?

Thank you,
    Mike

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Might be best to just call and ask, their customer service has always been great in the past.

MIKGILLIE
    Owatonna,MN.

The thermal top is nice and would be worth a few extra bucks

zab.jr
    Winona, Mn

Quote:

I am thinking of replacing my current Yukon tent for one of the Yukon TC tents. Will the TC fit on a non-TC frame?

Thank you,
    Mike

Call Clam customer service, I’m in the process of swapping out my old pole system to the new RSPX system.

monticatgeek
    Monticello, MN

Quote:

Thank you,
    Mike

yes a TC skin will fit your frame. the frames and sleds were the same in these house. it’s kind of the same deal with the Nanooks, same sled and frame but you can get it as a full thermal or a non thermal model. the only houses that I believe had issues was upgrading was the earlier X2’s and thermal X houses. the newer skins were different on those models.

trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

I heard back from Clam and they said the thermal tents will not work on the old Yukons because of the weight of the material and the distances of the Velcro loops.

Oh, well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.