LX-7 settings…

• johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

What is everyone finding is the best settings for their LX-7. Gain, sensitivity, color line, etc.??

The light on my charger never turns green. It always stays red when it’s plugged in. The unit was brand new last year and the charger has stayed red since new???

dorancehefte
    Wisconsin

After reading several posts about problems with the charger, I just put it away and use one that I have for my other 12 volt gel cells.

rip n flutter
    north saskatchewan

did you try plugging in the lx7 first then into the wall.that worked for mine.? your first question well its all a matter of preference.theres alot of good information in the booklet that came with your unit.and the simulator mode helps to. the best thing to do is read over the booklet get familiar with all the button in the sim mode. get out on the ice and you will soon learn what works best for you and what,s best for any situation.

rip n flutter
    north saskatchewan

oh i guess i should have said to check your battery connections make sure there snug.and it won’t hurt anything to leave it charging even overnight.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I like the six color palette and i have the flasher on and the vertical zoom on. sensitivity is usually anywhere from 13-15 and target at 1. I do switch back and forth between 8 and 20 degrees on the transducer when im scouting for fish or structure.Just used it for the first time last weekend. Iv heard alot about the light not turning green on the charger also…I must be the only one with a charger that works..LOL. All you guys that have the LX-7 make sure your software is running the version 3.17 if not you can update it online. Mine had it when i bought it but a friend got his just a month or so before me and had to update his. You can see what version your running by pressing menu then down to system settings then menu again and the next screen will show you in the top of the white box right next to settings what version your running. Your flasher will perform better with the latest version.

tenchi

Charger never turn green….check your battery…if your battery never get to say 98% fully charge it won’t turn green. Had same thing even a new charger will not turn green…so I just bought a new battery…works fine..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.