Red Lake fish houses

• Bird
    River Falls, WI

I’m thinking of taking my 2 girls age 8 and 9 to Red Lake here in December and am looking for recommendations on nice fish house rentals. Anyone have any good experiences or recommendations? Thanks is advance!

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I have been going through Ryan Klein Guide Service for the past two years, and again this year. He is a great guy that keeps you on the fish.

Marbleeye
    Upper red lake

Up north fish house rentals out of Rogers resort

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Had a VERY bad experience with Roger’s. I will never give them a penny. Look to Cookies on Upper Red Lake. He runs a tight organization with excellent customer service. There are many other non-Rogers outfits that provide good service as well.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Rogers doesn’t rent out fish houses. Several different outfitters use that as their lake access. Not sure what the bad experience was but is seems like that is pretty unusual.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Rogers doesn’t rent out fish houses. Several different outfitters use that as their lake access. Not sure what the bad experience was but is seems like that is pretty unusual.

Yeah, I feel bad for the outfitters that affiliate with them. It is not them I am blasting. My issue is with the owners of Rogers. Specifically the woman.

tbrooks11

I havent been to Portavilla on Red Lake (going there in January) but I rented their ice shack on Mille Lacs last year and i have nothing bad to say bad about it. Great experience and a really good deal, especially during midweek!

dld24

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I feel bad for the outfitters that affiliate with them. It is not them I am blasting. My issue is with the owners of Rogers. Specifically the woman.

The owners of Rogers have been fine when I’ve been there, and we stayed in a Portavilla sleeper on shore last weekend and there pretty nice…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.