IDO Hoodie

• elk_addict
    Northern IA/Lincoln Lakes Area

I want to order an IDO hoodie for layering under my Guide Wear. Like anything you buy without being able to try it on I am concerned about what size to get.

My Guide Wear Ice Parka is a 2XL,I am 6’1″ tall, 240lbs, beer belly, even though I quit drinking a couple years ago.

I am leaning towards 2XL, but will need room for thermal underwear and a wool sweater. I would guess we have a few more old “pleasantly plump” like me, members who have bought one.

Any sizing help would be appreciated, gotta get ready for first ice you know!

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

I’d say go with an XL. they run a little bigger.
    I’m 5’5 150ish and bought the med. very roomy.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I go back and forth between Large & XL on almost everything (yes, I have a beeer belly too, and well paid for)
    I went with the Large and it’s plenty big.
    That’s my experience.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Get one of each and give the other to a smaller/larger friend.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Always Be Closing!

Sorry, just watched Glengary Glenross

Beaver E

I am in the same boat. Not sure what I need for a size. I am 5’8″ 200 pounds. Looking to get my old man one for xmas and he is 6ft guessing 250/ beer belly. What would you guys get for the both of us?

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

I am in the same boat. Not sure what I need for a size. I am 5’8″ 200 pounds. Looking to get my old man one for xmas and he is 6ft guessing 250/ beer belly. What would you guys get?

I just got a large one and I’m 5’9″ 180 and I can wear it easily over a turtleneck and sweatshirt. Now I look at hoodies when I’m out at the usual outdoor stores and nothing comes close!

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

I would say go with XL. They do run a little big.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ll have mine down to Everts this Sunday in the bait shop.

I’m not sure if you boys will fit into my SM hoodie, but it should give you an idea of what size to get.

steuben1
    Indiana

Quote:

For $70 bucks does it come with the exclusive “James Holst Minnow Pocket” in the front pouch??

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

I’m not sure if you boys will fit into my SM hoodie, but it should give you an idea of what size to get.

Super Magnum?

redneck
    Rosemount

SM—Sissy Man-girl

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

What size is SM? Spam?

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Quote:

I am in the same boat. Not sure what I need for a size. I am 5’8″ 200 pounds. Looking to get my old man one for xmas and he is 6ft guessing 250/ beer belly. What would you guys get for the both of us?

I’m 5’8″ 215 (yep, a prerty good gut since I quit smoking, but not drinking my Buds) and the large is big on me with plenty of room.
    6′ 250, would have to beleive an XL

elk_addict
    Northern IA/Lincoln Lakes Area

Looks like XL is the size to go with. Thank you for all your input.

BK, how in the heck can you fit into a small?? You do know it is suppose to go over your upper body right??

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Quote:

Looks like XL is the size to go with. Thank you for all your input.

BK, how in the heck can you fit into a small?? You do know it is suppose to go over your upper body right??

It’s not his. It belongs to a certain young lady and he keeps it there for her just in case of an “accidental falling into pool 4” event happens

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

For $70 bucks does it come with the exclusive “James Holst Minnow Pocket” in the front pouch??

Yep

capt.charlie
    IOWA

I am more than Happy with mine, now I have to buy the grandson one….he wants to match Pappas…

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Quote:

I am more than Happy with mine, now I have to buy the grandson one….he wants to match Pappas…

Way to cool. Sounds like BK may have a small for sale but may have spam stains.

capt.charlie
    IOWA

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Quote:

Way to cool. Sounds like BK may have a small for sale but may have spam stains.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.