New Eagle Claw Premium inline reel

• tucrs
    NW Metro

Kinda looks like a 6061 now… Maybe they improved the design a little.

Matt Brookman
    Stillwater, Minnesota

I have last years one and love it. Haven’t had a flaw with it yet. I will definitly be picking up one of the premium models for this year.

pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

Who has these reels for sale now, anyone? The link you posted for some reason, when I click it, a Security warning pops up not wanting me to open this website.Thanks.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

Who has these reels for sale now, anyone? The link you posted for some reason, when I click it, a Security warning pops up not wanting me to open this website.Thanks.

It’s Eagle Claws website so I have no idea why your browser is giving you a warning, must be IE? No one has them yet that I know of.

bigdaddyg
    north central indiana

I found them at bass-pro they are a wright & Mcgill tony roach signature. not in stock till dec.? looks just like the 6061 with a red spool, like icenutz I’ll take a look at this one 1/2 the price of a 6061

icefanatic11
    Birnamwood, WI

Forgive me if I missed this in posts from last year but are the new and old eagle claw reels ambidextrous? I see the one picture on the sportsmans website comes set up for a person who reels with the left hand which is what I would expect. Are they able to be converted to a right handed reel easily? Or is that something one would not want to tackle and leave it to the manufacturer?

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I know the old one can be switched, I would think you could switch the new one also.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

awesome!

Keith Fischer

Quote:

Quote:

I found them at bass-pro they are a wright & Mcgill tony roach signature. not in stock till dec.? looks just like the 6061 with a red spool, like icenutz I’ll take a look at this one 1/2 the price of a 6061

Sportsmansguide has them, will ship 11-20-13 $37 is a good price, $19 for the original model.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/tony-roach-in-line-ice-reel.aspx?a=1323055

Got a couple new ones ordered, got 2 of the graphite ones last year they worked out well for us.

Matt Brookman
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Got my tony roach ec reel ordered cant wait to get it in November! Thanks guys

clintradtke

Got this from eagle claw yesterday.

“Over 2000 shipped to stores last week, they will be available at local retailers soon”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.