Thanks James its Your Fault

• Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

Because of YOU and your show a group of us Tobin Lake, Saskatchewan boys are making a 9hr drive to Devils Lake, ND on Saturday for a 4night/3day guided trip with Perch Eyes Guide Service. It is going to be tough for the 6 of use to be gone for 5 days without our wives , but we are tough and I am sure that with the fishing, the beer, and did I mention NO WIVES we will try and survive . Weather is looking good so hopefully the fish will cooperate. If not I am sure we will have fun. Did I mention no WIVES ?

hamms
    Mn

Have good time!

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

ND has become a dry state… so no alcohol is allowed sold, or transported into any counties in the state. You and the group will have to stay sober the entire trip.

In the event that this unacceptable, give me your travel plans, and I will see if I can find a few guys to fill your spots with the service, since I assume it is paid in advance, and non-refundable.

dld24

Its always more fun with the women With!! …I’m thinking I may have to make that trip early ice next year…good luck

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Are you taking the wives?

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

ND has become a dry state… so no alcohol is allowed sold, or transported into any counties in the state. You and the group will have to stay sober the entire trip.

Don’t know where you heard that but its wrong…..

deertracker

Read the whole post, as it was a joke.
    DT

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Have fun Wiley. Good Luck

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Because of YOU and your show a group of us Tobin Lake, Saskatchewan boys are making a 9hr drive to Devils Lake, ND on Saturday for a 4night/3day guided trip with Perch Eyes Guide Service. It is going to be tough for the 6 of use to be gone for 5 days without our wives , but we are tough and I am sure that with the fishing, the beer, and did I mention NO WIVES we will try and survive . Weather is looking good so hopefully the fish will cooperate. If not I am sure we will have fun. Did I mention no WIVES ?

Say hey to Jason for me. He’ll steer you right and if you get into those jumbos you’ll be spoiled for fishing them anywhere else.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

Read the whole post, as it was a joke.
    DT

That makes twice this week I had a brain fart…. Must be getting old

jld
    Holmen

Why wouldn’t you bring your wife……those fish won’t clean themselves.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.