TUC!

• timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Hi, my name it Tim and I’m a gear junkie! Well it’s been almost 2 ice seasons since I found Tuned Up Custom rods and I’m still amazed at the quality of service and performance of the rods!
    Weather it’s snap jigging jigging raps on my 36″ precision or dead sticking a shiner on the deadstick or watching a buddy wrestle a 25″ eye with a my brand new never used 32″ precision noodle ( it’s now his ). I’m demanding of my rods and want them to perform exactly how I feel they should with the specific presentation I’m currently using and every rod I have from them dose just that.
    Just last night I had a special request for a rod for a up coming trip so I contacted John @ TUC and he says no problem Tim I’ll get on it as soon as I can. Simply awesome customer service! I can’t wait to see what these guys can come up with next!!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Stay Tuned, Tim!!!!

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

Stay Tuned, Tim!!!!

So I’ve heard…

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

If anybody in the west metro (Waconia/Minnetonka) wants to try out one of the TUC rods I’d be more than happy to let you take one of mine for a spin.

jld
    Holmen

Quote:

Stay Tuned, Tim!!!!

Hey, you can’t make statements like that without a hint.

MNEric90
    Shakopee, MN

Riverruns,

What are you intentions with the rod you are going to purchase next? Panfish, walleyes, pike, trout? If you are fishing walleyes I’d recommend a Precision. They have plenty of backbone to hammer in good hookups as well as handling bigger fish. Fishing for panfish? Then go with a precision noodle. I’ve fished both the TB power noodle and the precision noodle and can say the TUC noodle is more sensitive compared to the TB noodle. Fishing bigger baits for pike? Power precision for sure. I myself just picked up my 36″ precision spilt grip and a 32″ noodle spilt grip from Adam and fished with them over the weekend. I am more than happy with them. TUC does also offer a 5 year warranty compared to TBs 1 or 2 year warranty (not exactly sure). I can for sure tell you that the guys at TUC are more than willing to help you out in finding the perfect rod for your style of fishing. Great guys, great customer service, and great rods. What more can you ask for?! You’ll be wanting more than one!

MNEric90
    Shakopee, MN

A TUC precision noodle is going to be right up your alley. Very sensitive, soft tip that transitions right into a nice, solid back bone for great hookups. You won’t be disappointed one bit!

fishhunter14

If you dont want a noodle rod you can’t beat a TB quiverstick for sensitivity.

Sandbags
    SE Wisconsin

I ordered a Noodle from Ryan this morning. My second one. Awesome rods and service!

tucrs
    NW Metro

All I really can say right now is stay tuned…

You will see some very cool ice rods come out late this year. Our current line up is awesome, but there are rods that need to fill a few holes…(pardon the pun) in our lineup. Like every good company new development happens constantly throughout the year.

If you ever have any questions feel free to call me or email me, texts are okay too.

[email protected]
    651-341-1129

benelli-bob
    Eagan, MN

I have been thinking of stepping up to better rods. Quite frankly I am a gear junkie but most of my rods and reels let just say our lower end. Were can I go in the south metro to look at some of these TUC rods? All the positive reviews has got me thinking it is time to take a look.
    Bob

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Against my normal frugal thinking, i have just ordered my TUC noodle rod.

I have a Thorne Bros Perch Sweetheart rod and many others from the shelves of Cabelas, and FF which include some good rods which i am reluctant to give up on due to my experience of success with them.

However i am willing to bite the bullet on yet another custom built rod as my Perch Sweetheart from TB has impressed the heck out of me.

I hope my new order of the TUC Precision Noodle holds up to all the hype i’ve been reading about

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

I have been thinking of stepping up to better rods. Quite frankly I am a gear junkie but most of my rods and reels let just say our lower end. Were can I go in the south metro to look at some of these TUC rods? All the positive reviews has got me thinking it is time to take a look.
    Bob

Bob, I work in St. Louis park and could meet you somewhere so you could take a look at what I’ve got. Ill also be in south Saint Paul on Wednesday night.

kennyd

same exact story here!!! love my perch sweethearts and pulled the trigger on the TUC noodle last night…hope i love it!!!

Quote:

Against my normal frugal thinking, i have just ordered my TUC noodle rod.

I have a Thorne Bros Perch Sweetheart rod and many others from the shelves of Cabelas, and FF which include some good rods which i am reluctant to give up on due to my experience of success with them.

However i am willing to bite the bullet on yet another custom built rod as my Perch Sweetheart from TB has impressed the heck out of me.

I hope my new order of the TUC Precision Noodle holds up to all the hype i’ve been reading about

benelli-bob
    Eagan, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Bob

Bob, I work in St. Louis park and could meet you somewhere so you could take a look at what I’ve got. Ill also be in south Saint Paul on Wednesday night.

Tim
    Thank you very much for the offer!! but this week will not be a good one for me. You must be one really satisfied customer to go out of your way to promote the product again thank you !!

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bob

Tim
    Thank you very much for the offer!! but this week will not be a good one for me. You must be one really satisfied customer to go out of your way to promote the product again thank you !!

I might be TUC’s most satisfied customer! Lol Again if anybody’s in the west metro or St. Louis Park area and wants to check out a amazing line of rods hit me up! I have no problem taking a little of my time to show off a awesome product!

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Ordered my first TUCR on Sunday. Thats right I said Sunday. I talked to Ryan and got the order done. Not to many other companies out there that you can call and place an order on a Sunday afternoon.I went with a 32″ precision noodle, slit grip. My first of many if the rod is as good as advertised. Thanks again to Ryan and TUCR.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.