lacrose Alpha

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I like then alot very warm and waterproof. only thing i hate about them is you need to take the liner out to slip them on.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

I have the Alpha Ice Kings, and made the right decision by purchasing them! Best boots I have ever put on. I like the fact the liners come out, because you can air them out and let them dry after each outing (your feet will stay fresh). Also I can slip the pants I wear under my bibs in the liners to make sure no cold air gets in.

Wizdumb

Two questions.. Do the eyelets seem fragile when lacing up? Would you recommend ordering a size up?

Whiskerkev
    Madison

One size up. I had a pair that an eyelet broke on. Workboots replaced it so fast I couldn’t believe it. I’ve been on the second pair for two seasons with no issues at all. The alphas remind me of tennis shoes only extremely warm. Better than my icemen by far.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Im guessing one size up. Got a pair for xmass. Same size as my shoes and the liners alone dont even fit. Main reason I will not order shoes on line. Anyone looking for a pair of size 11 alphas? Brand new in the box.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

No probles so far and yes, I went a size up! I only wear a pair of cotton socks and they keep me warm… Anymore and you’ll be sweating and your feet will get cold, fast.

salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

how heavy are their size 15s if one size up is needed?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Im guessing one size up. Got a pair for xmass. Same size as my shoes and the liners alone dont even fit. Main reason I will not order shoes on line. Anyone looking for a pair of size 11 alphas? Brand new in the box.

How much Mike?

brucea
    Maplewood,MN

Quote:

how heavy are their size 15s if one size up is needed? [/quote

Don’t need to worry about the weight, size 15 and up come with wheels

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.