Madison Fishing Expo

• iowaeye

For those of you that have been there before..what’s it like? I’m planning on attending this year to see a few speakers. Good tackle deals? Does BfishN tackle have a booth to purchase plastics?

tvfishermn

I have been to many of the Madison shows. You can find some deals on tackle if you shop around. BfishN is there every year. If you are looking to save money, between the cost of the show, parking, and gas I would loose money every time I go. It is a good show to get the spring fishing juices flowing.

Rodney Bondele

Jerry Hochhausen
    Madison, Wisconsin

I always enjoy the Madison Show. There are seminars to attend if you’re interested. (they run all day and there are different choices each hour). The booths have everything from rods and reels to lures and electronics. There are a lot of charter captains looking for clients and even a few Canada fishing camps represented. You can often find fishing gadgets that people have invented. I’ve got to buy a pick this year for undoing birdsnests on my baitcasters.

iowaeye

Im really looking forward to the seminars and local baits. Its nice to see the variety of homemade tackle.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.