First ice 12/13 road trip

• juan_arellano
    wright county - mille lacs

We Have been on the road, since Thursday, and on the ice not Long after. It feels great to get the rust off and some fish in the bucket. More to come in a update post when I get home.

blufloyd

You ride out on back of Todd’s Harley?

juan_arellano

Ok, I am back and here is the rest of the report for the road trip.
    So as I said we left Thursday, drove 7 hrs to Belcourt, ND to meet up with my Buddy Chet. After eating dinner at his mothers house, we hit the ice on the lake right across the road from her house, that they were catching walleyes in the day before. For the two hours we were out there we got the the rust off on the perch and walleyes in the snow storm..

Day 2. we went to a lake that a buddy was fishing the weekend before and I will tell you what we had a tough time getting the fish to bite after the cold front that came through, we got are buts kicked .

Day3 we hit Lake Jarvis for a mult. spe. day of fishing, We murdered the perch, got a few walleyes and even found some of the hard to catch Lake Jarvis bull blue gills.

icetroller
    Ludington, Michigan

I am so jealous Juan, I am sure I wont be getting on the hard water till Mille Lacs tournament. I see you got in it. We dont have a chance now, all I can hope for is second place lol

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks for the ice fix !!!

juan_arellano

It felt good just getting the rust of and bending a rod, Dave…

icewhiskey
    Iowa

Great to see people pulling some hogs through some holes. Thanks for the mini fix. Keep’em coming!

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Nice fish, I’m jealous.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.