New Marcum Products

• The Pessimist

I’ve seen some internet chatter that Marcum is coming out with two new models for the upcoming ice season. Does anyone have some intel? Thanks.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Should be interesting to see what they come out with if the rumor is true. Now that MarCum has the 7 dialed in, I can’t imagine how it would get any better, but I am no engineer.

Was it flasher or camera rumors?

Love the ice fishing chatter in May…

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

I would love to see the LX7 with GPS.
    That would mean one less item to carry ice fishing and would be great for the boat!

The Pessimist

Cal,

I read that there is a large screen flasher, the LX-6 and a camera/flasher combo unit, the LX-9. Last year, I heard rumors of the 7 and they came true. Hopefully, we’ll see some cool new gear.

I also like ice fishing talk in May.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

Cal,

I read that there is a large screen flasher, the LX-6 and a camera/flasher combo unit, the LX-9. Last year, I heard rumors of the 7 and they came true. Hopefully, we’ll see some cool new gear.

I also like ice fishing talk in May.

HMM…I guess we will have to wait to see if these rumors come true. Just curious where did you read this? Another fishing site?

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

New products are definitely on the way, but it remains to be seen if what you mention becomes reality. With ICAST on the way, we’ll all be finding out alot more in the weeks to come. I think we all might be surprised to see more new products than you think….

Joel

The Pessimist

Already looking forward to seeing the line-up for the 12-13 ice season. Hopefully, Marcum has a teaser video prior to ICAST, like they did last year with the 7.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

as long as this post is titled marcum products, anyone know of a website or company that makes a sunshield for the marcum cameras. the sales rep at the ice show told me but i did noe immediately right it down and of course alzheimers set in!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

as long as this post is titled marcum products, anyone know of a website or company that makes a sunshield for the marcum cameras. the sales rep at the ice show told me but i did noe immediately right it down and of course alzheimers set in!!

Marcum will have one for you in time for the ice season.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I’ve seen some internet chatter that Marcum is coming out with two new models for the upcoming ice season. Does anyone have some intel? Thanks.

They have more than that coming…. 2 new cameras, a new Showdown and a pair of new LX series platforms. Official announcements will happen at Icast.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

Would be my absolute dream to go to ICAST!

The Pessimist

Quote:

Quote:

They have more than that coming…. 2 new cameras, a new Showdown and a pair of new LX series platforms. Official announcements will happen at Icast.

James, maybe you can talk them into releasing some details early.

ekruger01

Any cool new updates in the works for the LX7’s? I had heard something at one point about an open water update but have seen nothing….look forward to seeing what is out coming!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Quote:

Quote:

Marcum will have one for you in time for the ice season.

i dont get why they think its strictly an ice fishing toy?? i use mine just as much during the summer!!! and want it NOW!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.