ANYONE ever

• mmorgen
    Menomonie WI.

Ever done the naifc.there one on my home lake this year i like to do it. but need a team mate i fish it alot.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I have fished it, lots of good people that fish very seriously. There are husband and wife teams, father and son teams, lots of fun actually.

They will inspect your sled/shack and you have to fish out in the open you cannot be inside a shack. I think they could give you more time to fish, you only get about 4 or 5 hours from the time you leave the checkin spot until you have to be back.

When is the tourney there?

mmorgen
    Menomonie WI.

fed. 26

munchy71
    Stuart, Iowa

Quote:

They will inspect your sled/shack and you have to fish out in the open you cannot be inside a shack.

Actually you CAN fish inside a shack. It’s right in rule #1 on the website for those that are curious. No one is to be inside a shack until the 8:00 a.m. starting gun, but shacks are very welcome as long as they are a portable and not a hardside, permanent, wheelhouse….or whatever elso you’d like to call them.

Good thing, too. The South Dakota NAIFC event last year took place during a blizzard, so it was nice to be able to escape the elements in side a portable shack.

-Munchy

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

Quote:

They will inspect your sled/shack and you have to fish out in the open you cannot be inside a shack.

Actually you CAN fish inside a shack. It’s right in rule #1 on the website for those that are curious. No one is to be inside a shack until the 8:00 a.m. starting gun, but shacks are very welcome as long as they are a portable and not a hardside, permanent, wheelhouse….or whatever elso you’d like to call them.

Good thing, too. The South Dakota NAIFC event last year took place during a blizzard, so it was nice to be able to escape the elements in side a portable shack.

-Munchy

They must have changed the rules since I fished in it 2 years ago. We could not setup our portable flip over shack.

Glad they changed it, could get brutal on a cold windy day.

thomas_keehr
    Sauk Rapids, MN

it’s fun you should try it. You can get to know some good people and learn a few things too.

mmorgen
    Menomonie WI.

Thanks I might have to.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.