Bunk padding/mattresses

• Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

I recently purchased a permament fish house with bunks. Now I’m looking for some padding for them. Anyone know of any place I can pick up something that will work? Even thick egg-foam would work. Thanks for any and all help.

jennyhanson416
    Polk County, WI

You could also try
    Freedom Medical
    5801 Ridgewood Road
    Suite 3
    St. Cloud, MN 56303

PH: 320.258.4055
    They sell “medical” supplies to people, they should be able to help you in finding the foam toppers (hopefully at a decent price)

big_g
    Isle, MN

When I built my perm, I got single matress’s form Milaca Unclaimed frieght.. they were reasonable and were a joy to sleep on after a hard day of fishing and

Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

Thanks guys – I appreciate the help!!

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

I know target and walmart sell mattress pads, could probably get a king size and cut it down to twin or double up if you want more padding.

The Pessimist

I played this game last year after finishing my wheelhouse. I ended up getting mine at Joann Fabrics. They sell foam mattress pads that can be cut to the length you want. They are VERY comfortable and the most reasonably priced option I could find. Everyone that has spent a night in the shack agrees they are comfortable. If you go there, it is a green foam material in the back. Several locations in Minnesota.

stevedobie
    Central, MN

Quote:

I recently purchased a permament fish house with bunks. Now I’m looking for some padding for them. Anyone know of any place I can pick up something that will work? Even thick egg-foam would work. Thanks for any and all help.

These guys are good. I ordered and it wolwrked out great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390104481053?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This link is for the 4″ stuff but they have thinner or thicker and a lot cheaper that anyother place I found.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.