Aqua Vu Micro question

• b-j-r
    Pool 4

Does anyone know if these units have an output for recording to an external dvr, or is there an SD slot? I didn’t see anything on the aqua vu site or anywhere else saying anything about this. A little late to ask know as mine is in the mail, just curious if I will need to buy anything else to record. Thanks.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

From what I have read and seen, you will not be able to record with the Aqua View Micro.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Quote:

From what I have read and seen, you will not be able to record with the Aqua View Micro.

Same here, I have see one and there isn’t anything set up there to do that.

A guy might be able to rig up his own output if he were savvy but not sure…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Drill a hole in the case. Install an RCA female jack. Jumper off the wires leading to the screen and you got it.

Gets a bit tricky on this type of wire though. Have cheaters handy! LOL!

b-j-r
    Pool 4

I didn’t think so. Just hoping I may have over looked something, thanks for the reply’s though. It will still be a fun tool and a good way to get my daughter out on the ice. Last year she learned to read the flasher, now with this I’ll have to teach her to i.d. the species. I can hear her now, “dad you have to get over here this hole is full of jumbo perch! And the one over there is full of crappies this is so cool!!” Here’s a pick of my little fisher girl with her first wing dam bass. Think she was happy with it? Ice pics to come soon….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.