Aqua view Micro

• timmy

Anybody see one of these in action yet? Looking for feedback.

T

traumatized
    eastern iowa

seen it at the ice show. it’s awsome. battery won’t last all day and can’t just switch to another battery like the full size cameras. Looks like it would be awsome for scouting holes. Cord is very thin, looks like it would snap easy. They said $60 for new cord and camera which is better than I thought it would be. Cabelas just sent out the 20% of next purchase coupon, which means you can get one for $240 there.

timmy

Is there an auxillary cord to plug it into a 12v source to run/charge…..like my locater battery?

pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

I was just on Cabelas website and cannot find this 20% off coupon.Help!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I miss read mine as 20% off too until I got home from work yesterday and realized it’s $20.00 off. The card can fool you.
    If there’s a 20% off, I sure would like to get my hands on 1.

traumatized
    eastern iowa

It came in the mail. Also got another one, the one the more you spend the more you save. Used that one yesterday to buy a Trollmaster for my kicker. On sale for $219 – $30 coupon= Trollmaster pro2 for under $200, can’t beat that.

WALLEYE444

Quote:

Anybody see one of these in action yet? Looking for feedback.

T

I posted this & some pictures on Aqua Vu’s facebook page. I am going to get the pro snake to mount this to my marcum flasher too!

This weekend I got out fishing & tried this Aqua Vu Micro on the ice. I was fishing in 30 ft of water on dirty Rush Lake. There was 7-8″ of ice & some snow cover. I fished in the evening till past dark. I put the camera down the hole, but I was thinking it was a waste of time in 30 ft of water on Rush, boy was I wrong!

I am so impressed with this camera. Aqua told me you would see color in 15-…20 ft of water (depending on the water clarity of coarse) & like all cameras then it would start to switch over to black & white. They did not oversell this camera. It was way better then what they told me. I saw color on the 30 ft bottom. I could clearly make out different types of fish. My buddy had the bite. I could tell him what fish was coming through his hole. He could not believe it. He pulled up a walleye after I told him to take it now. The problem with this camera it is so much fun you forget you are there to fish! I had it on for four hours & it had more juice to give. I have some pictures, but the view is so much better directly looking at the camera. The fish were 6″ from the bottom so when I moved to take a picture I would hit bottom with the camera & stir up the water so it would not be clear when I was taken a picture. I am goint to add an ice pod & that should help that. I took these pictures at dusk too & the camera flash did not do me any favors either. I will try to get some better photos. The view is so clear on murky Rush lake!! The only thing this camera is lacking is a record option, if I have to give it a negative. Other then that this is a great portable camera. 9.5 out of 10!!! Great job Aqua Vu!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Please post them here too. I haven’t seen any real life photo of the camera in action yet.

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Guys I read on another forum that some guys are buying a Trent Charger and using that with the Micro on the ice to get a couple days of charge time. But I’m not sure how they hook that up to it. Would it be like plugging in your cell phone ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.