Muck Boots

• glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Hey guys I’m kinda in the market for a new pair of boots for Ice Fishing. I know this topic has been hashed over before on here but I came across a pair of Muck boots that I’ve never seen before. They’re the Muck Arctic Pro boots. Just wondering if anybody has these and how they like them. I currently have the Cabela’s Inferno’s and don’t have any complaints on them yet. But I know they have’nt gotten the best reviews on here though. These Mucks are pricey but are they warm ???? Thanks everybody

doonan
    Storm Lake, IA

I love my muck boots.. dry warm and comfortable. I put on a heavy wool sock and I’m ready to ice fish all day.

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Quote:

I love my muck boots.. dry warm and comfortable. I put on a heavy wool sock and I’m ready to ice fish all day.

X 2.

I think mine are the Arctic Sport. I believe the Arctic Pro is an even warmer model. Love Mine.

hank-s.
    Pardeeville, WI 53954

I also love mine. They are extremely comfortable and dry. I see now that they are around $40.00 cheaper then when I bought mine last year. After seeing mine my brother and nephew both bought a pair. The Artic Pro extreme is a great product.

Hillbiehle

Do you typically wear these boots with the pant leg within the boot or outside?

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Quote:

I have my pant legs on the inside, my brother has a pair that he had shortened about half way and he wears his (pant leg) on the outside.

doonan
    Storm Lake, IA

Quote:

I run the pant leg inside most of the time. Keeps my pant leg dry and helps cut down on the rubbing on my lower calf.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I love my Muck boots. They are light and comfortable to wear.
    Though for me they are not the greatest cold weather boot. Your feet will sweat, neoprene does not breath, and when that happens you will become cold if you dont stay active or not in a shelter. They are a great boot for early and late season but for me when it gets really cold I put on my old pair of Sorels.

travp
    Blaine , Mn

Mucks rock! You want the Arctic Pro Extreme’s though, not just the Arctic Pro’s. Best icefishing boots out there IMO. Warm, light, and waterproof to the top. And no tying laces!

mroberts
    Nebraska

I just wear a pair of heacy socks a light weight boot and pull over Tingly rubber boots Black in color. My feet are never cold and stay dry.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.