Ice Out by mid week!

Walking around the resort today working on some spring projects. We should have our floating dock out to the restaurant by the end of the week! That would be the earliest on record for us. Boats will be in the water and in the Harbor by the end of the week. Should be an excellent fishing opener up here, you will not need to go far to catch fish out of the resort. They should be right in front about 50 yards off shore! The amount of fry in the Harbor is unreal, it is full of Minnows, they look like little walleye but I am sure there is a good mix. Hopefully I get to meet some of you guys over fishing opener!

Attachments:
    1. 4.1315iceout.jpg

2. 4.1315iceouta.jpg

3. 4.13.15iceharbor.jpg

Steve, Thanks for the satellite view. Can’t wait to get the boats out and go chase some crappies.

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

I might be right behind you!!

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

Interestingly, the link of the sky pic I posted today was very clear and easy to see the various lakes. Evidently it was updated and the clouds moved in so it is now worthless….go figure. The link had a clear view of Lake Mille Lacs that we saved but I didn’t save the Leech pic. Oh well….it was a good link for while! lol Maybe try again tomorrow if it clear.

This pic of Lake Mille Lacs today came from the same link!

Attachments:
    1. 4-13-15.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.