Ice is on in Bloomer WI!

• Bryan Myers

Stopped to check the ice this morning and was surprised to see Como getting close to locking up but even closer to walking ice. I didn’t go very far out but I did stand on the ice, which felt great!

Attachments:
    1. image35.jpg

2. image34.jpg

3. image33.jpg

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

Thanks for the update that is close to where I am in Black River Falls. Hope to be on the ice next week sometime if possible.

Justin Phillips
    Bloomer, WI

Have seen guys out ice fishing on it the last two days. My best lakes are a way out yet but I plan to try como and maybe some other small bloomer area lakes tomorrow to srcatch that itch and hopefully find some fish along the way!

Bryan Myers

I noticed yesterday there had been a few people out on Como but i haven’t ventured out there with gear yet. I am really torn with next week being fun deer season and all I really want to do is fish! But if I wait till after that I know I will be able to get on some really good water.
    If you get out there be careful and good luck!

Justin Phillips
    Bloomer, WI

word at Shattucks gas station is there has been a few people out on Marshmiller even, not sure I buy that but def going to look at como tomorrow!

Bryan Myers

I’d be a little nervouse out there but it wouldn’t suprise me. I heard that there have been a few guys on Altoona already too.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

I might run by Altoona after work, it locks up pretty quick.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.