Ice Free Lakes?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I’ll start with Ham Lake located Ham Lake,MN. Little ice at the ramp and some ducks floating by on some ice.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

That never froze this winter. Well maybe it did for a week.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

A buddy of mine took a drive around the battle lake area yesterday. He said he could not believe how many lakes were at least 1/2 ice out already in that area. We fished a lake in the park rapids area on Friday. It was still locked tight to shore. A buddy is headed back there this morning, it will be interesting to get a report from him after he returns to see how much change there was to the lake after a warm windy weekend there.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

South bay on Coon was half open when I drove by it on Friday. Won’t take long.

Stanley

Little Rock had some open spot’s yesterday morning and with the wind yesterday afternoon looks like the lake is open this morning.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

French had ice Saturday and Sunday it was gone.

Michael Best

I went up to my parents house weekend before last and the lake (Long Lske) that they live on just north of a Fergus Falls had open water on it.

Matt Sayer

Minnetonka is going fast, Grays bay and St Albans Bay are 100% ice free, Excelsior bay also (thanks to the ice breaker boats). Main body still has ice but some big gaps along shore in many areas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.