Ice Fishing show in St. Paul this weekend

• CaptainMusky

I actually really like the clam rods I have. Very sensitive but still good backbone and they were cheap. I like the handles too. I think they may have discontinued them though. I think they are called Sceptre?

Alex Fox

Just got an email from Clam today advertising the Sceptre combo. They still make them.

CaptainMusky

Cool, I think they may be different now however. Maybe not, but I really like the 2 that I have.

10klakes

I watched a video for the Oshkosh show this weekend saying parking at the St Paul show was $20-30 and beers were $12. Was this true?

River Centre ramp was $20. Science museum ramp was only $10 and pretty much next door ;)

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I watched a video for the Oshkosh show this weekend saying parking at the St Paul show was $20-30 and beers were $12. Was this true?

That’s anything downtown. Parking goes up and beer at any event is 10 bucks.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I am guessing Oshkosh was cheaper but not that much cheaper. VIP ticket for St Paul was $15 and parking right across street where you walk to show through tunnel was $20. A beer was around $10.

There was a decent line up at Oshkosh for Vendors but St Paul show still have more. I think it is horse a piece and no sales tax in St Paul on clothing so you save a bit that way as well.

Both shows looks like were worth going to. I wanted to get a FrostBite fishing rod and they were not at the Oshkosh show so well worth it for me to attend St Paul.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.