Ice fishing rod

• Jake Sonnentag

What would be the best tuned up custom rod for catching bluegill, crappie, bass, Perch, walleye fish like that and have the strength to handle a bigger fish too and what kinda feel would be the best?

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Well if you’re asking about TUCR in Coon Rapids I’ll be interested in hearing others suggestions. I’m not sure about a one fits all but I’m in the market for a walleye weight since I snapped my favorite when moving last spring. mad
    Also I drive by the new TUCR location on Coon Rapids Blvd every day on my way to the P&R.

Spencer Haugen

Go with the quick tip its sensitive enough to see the lightest of bites and strong enough for the bigger eyes

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Go with the quick tip its sensitive enough to see the lightest of bites and strong enough for the bigger eyes

x2

bigpike

I never owned one but I thought there big selling point is you tell them what you want and they make you a “tuned up custom rod”. Call and ask them.

Brennon Nielson

Best thing to so is email John and tell him ur style of fishing, the baits u use and their weight, target species, and anything else u can think of and they will give u the perfect rod! Know body knows their rods better than them. I just did this a week or so ago. Was tore between the admiral, the ltp, and the commander for lakers and they gave me the perfect recommendation based on my style

tucrs
    NW Metro

For an everything rod…. I would have to go Precision. That is like the Leatherman.

Quicktip would be a great choice too. Best would be to email us or call. Because length can change what we recommend once in a while.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.