Ice bibs

• JOHN McAllister

I’m new,, so this has probably been beaten to death,, but what ice bibs would you recomend>?
    Looking for a floating pair…

thanks

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Striker climate x2

mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs

climate x3

ejdelvo28

Get a pair of Strikers and you’ll never look back.

Savage Brewer
    Savage, MN

I would go try them on, I found the Hardwater and Predator bibs more comfortable. Regardless I don’t think you could go wrong with any of the Striker or new Clam bibs.

Honestly the most comfortable suit I ever had is my original SnoSuit before Frabill bought them, but this year I wanted to invest in something with flotation.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I like the climate because I do a lot of fishing when its brutal cold on lake of the woods and they keep you plenty warm. Loose the liner and they still are great for the cold

bryan t
    Montana

I just bought a set of the Striker Predator Bibs and Jacket. I needed the adjustable inseam option. I’m very impressed how they fit and feel. I have a couple days left to fish the Misery River in my jet boat with temps in the teens. Running up river at 30 MPH in a boat dodging ice chunks will be a good test before hardwater season starts.

yahbuddy
    Holmen, WI

Striker hardwater!

dexknows
    Blackduck, MN / Minneapolis, MN

If Strikers are a bit more than you are looking to spend for a good pair of bibs, I have the Eskimo Lockout Suit. Very functional, really comfortable, and it seems like it will last really well. I used it 4-5 days per week last year, and the bibs still look brand new. This is a diehard Striker site, and I will probably pony up and get a pair eventually, but there are other really good options at better price points as well.

dexknows
    Blackduck, MN / Minneapolis, MN

The Lockout suit is also floating, in case you were wondering….

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m not a diehard striker guy but any means. Before the climate suit I wore carhartt for years. I agree with DeX my buddy bought the eskimo suit in all black and it looks awesome. I just never like the blue man group suit. Looks silly. I bought striker for me and the wife and love them

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.