I-pilot link users check you email. This is what I recieved.

• JAnderson

To view this email as a web page, go here.
    Humminbird Black Logo
    We have recently identified a software issue in our products listed below that can cause a unit on a network connected to an i-Pilot Link to become “frozen” and unrecoverable via a restart standpoint. While we do not have a solution identified, we do know that a lock-up scenario can be avoided by simply disconnecting your i-Pilot Link module from the Humminbird Ethernet network. We realize that this renders the functionality of some Link features useless in the meantime, and for that we truly apologize. However, by taking this step it will ensure that your networked units will continue to function normally over the coming days such that you can still enjoy your valuable fishing time on the water, especially over the upcoming holiday weekend.

For instructions on disconnecting the i-Pilot Link from your network, please see this linked FAQ.

Our engineers are working very hard to come up with a field deployable solution that will update your unit to completely alleviate this issue. As soon as that solution is identified, we will send a new Service Bulletin with the procedure for resolving the issue permanently so you can go back to enjoying the full functionality of your Humminbird and i-Pilot Link system. We truly apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and appreciate your patience and understanding as we quickly resolve the problem.

859ci HD Combo

859ci HD DI Combo

899ci HD SI Combo

959ci HD Combo

959ci HD DI Combo

999ci HD SI Combo

1159ci HD Combo

1159ci HD DI Combo

1199ci HD SI Combo

It is important to remember that you should not experience this issue if you do not have an i-Pilot Link. If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service team at the number below.

Best Regards,

Rhonda Green

Johnson Outdoors Marine Electronics, Inc.

Senior Customer Service Manager – Humminbird

1-800-633-1468

[email protected]

This email was sent to

This email was sent by: Johnson Outdoors Inc.
    555 Main Street Ste. 230 Racine, WI 53403 USA

We respect your right to privacy – view our policy

To update your profile or to be removed from our mailing list click here
    Manage Subscriptions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.