I hope this is the week.

• Beast

Ordered a new boat then Covid hit,the plant was shut down and there she sat. It finally got to the dealer and now is in the lineup to get Motor and trolling motor put on, they got so many boats to prep I hope it’s not too far down the list, It’s been about a month since I started all this.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Looking forward to seeing pics! Hope you get it soon.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Ordered a new boat then Covid hit,the plant was shut down and there she sat. It finally got to the dealer and now is in the lineup to get Motor and trolling motor put on, they got so many boats to prep I hope it’s not too far down the list, It’s been about a month since I started all this.

Maybe consider yourself lucky.

I remember a couple years ago a fella posted about ordering a new boat at the NW Sportshow in March and still didn’t have it delivered yet by August. mad

Bob Erfish

Can I ask what you got coming? I just got a new Lund impact last fall, new boats are awesome

Beast

Can I ask what you got coming? I just got a new Lund impact last fall, new boats are awesome

Alumacraft Voyageur tiller, 70 hp Suzuki, going to be way different than the bass boats that I’ve been running for the last 30 years.

Bob Erfish

Sweet. I hear a lot of good things about the Suzuki motors. hopefully you get it soon, lots of hot bites going on right now

39degrees

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bob Erfish wrote:</div>

Alumacraft Voyageur tiller, 70 hp Suzuki, going to be way different than the bass boats that I’ve been running for the last 30 years.

I have a 16 foot tiller alumacraft classic with a 60 Yamaha. I think you will like the Voyager with the 70, alumacraft is a sweet ride.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.