I-Fish Pro inventory

• mn-z
    Stark, MN

I love using the I-Fish Pro as we fish tip ups for Pike a lot. The problem I have is that it seems that they are always sold out. I guess next time I see them on sale I need to buy 6 more. Anyone know where they can be found?

Thanks!

Nate
    Blaine, MN

I’ve seen the same thing. It seems they’re good enough that the supply can’t keep up with demand!

mn-z
    Stark, MN

Currently not available

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Anyone know where they can be found?

Thanks!

Yes, one can be found in my basement.

Not the 2.0, the previous generation but still new (never used) in the box on sale today for $35.

It’s yours if you want it.

Wharf Rat
    Mahtomedi

I switched to the Finicky Fooler. Way easier to use, packs a lot smaller and is cheaper. Love it!

mn-z
    Stark, MN

PM SENT

Reed Moormeier
    Chaska, MN

I been looking for an I fish Pro but saw your comment and really like the way the finicky fooler works (no bomber stop) any idea where I can buy one in the twin cities, don’t really want to pay $8 shipping and more importantly wait 5-8 business days.

hottoddytipup
    Crystal

They had a few at Swanson’s Bait & Tackle in Hackensack if you ever head up 371. Was last weekend though.

Wharf Rat
    Mahtomedi

I bought one (Finicky Fooler) yesterday at Joe’s, but it was the last one on the hook so you might want to call first.

moustachesteve
    Twin Cities

I saw half a dozen or more of the iFishPro 2.0 at Thorne Bros about 2 weeks ago. Call ahead

mn-z
    Stark, MN

Thorn Bros…Sold out but thank you!

Nate
    Blaine, MN

Is there going to be a 3.0 version next year?

Maybe I’ll buy someone else’s outmoded 2.0 then!

tucrs
    NW Metro

I know I-Fish just got some more in. We have one at the shop in the display cabinet. I do think the 2.0 was a hit.

John

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I bought one (Finicky Fooler) yesterday at Joe’s, but it was the last one on the hook so you might want to call first.

The OP was looking at the ifish pros. If you like your finicky we are happy for ya!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Wharf Rat wrote:</div>

The OP was looking at the ifish pros. If you like your finicky we are happy for ya!

THANK YOU!!

The OP was in the process of buying the IFish Pro I was selling and the Finicky Fooler comments were a distraction.

Finicky Fooler may be a fine product, but as you said…the OP wanted an IFish Pro and he got what he wanted tonight. waytogo

ozzyky
    On water

I’m on the fooler train….😁

Wharf Rat
    Mahtomedi

This is not the classified forum, it’s the general ice fishing forum. If you’re trying to sell your gear this is not the forum for that.
    My suggestion to check out the Finicky Fooler was in the vein of being helpful, in case the OP was unable to find an ifish Pro.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eyeguy507 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Wharf Rat wrote:</div>

THANK YOU!!

The OP was in the process of buying the IFish Pro I was selling and the Finicky Fooler comments were a distraction.

Finicky Fooler may be a fine product, but as you said…the OP wanted an IFish Pro and he got what he wanted tonight. waytogo

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

This is not the classified forum, it’s the general ice fishing forum. If you’re trying to sell your gear this is not the forum for that.
    My suggestion to check out the Finicky Fooler was in the vein of being helpful, in case the OP was unable to find an ifish Pro.

Yes, I see what you’re saying. It was not a classified ad so the protocol is not the same.

Everyone has their own preferences and FWIW, there was a reason I sold both my IFish Pros. neutral

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Chevy vs. Ford vs Dodge but who really gives a $hit. We all have reasons for buying what we buy. I guarantee 90% of the people that frequent this site bought the ifish pros because they are well advertised here. I like mine, it catches fish and since I never enjoyed fighting fish hand over hand, it works for me. Personally I like the “wooosh” the flag makes when triggered.

kayl

I switched to the Finicky Fooler. Way easier to use, packs a lot smaller and is cheaper. Love it!

+1, if you’re looking at the iFish Pro make sure you check out the Finicky Fooler. I was a skeptic at first, but now own 6 Foolers! )

skfishing16

Chevy vs. Ford vs Dodge but who really gives a $hit. We all have reasons for buying what we buy. I guarantee 90% of the people that frequent this site bought the ifish pros because they are well advertised here. I like mine, it catches fish and since I never enjoyed fighting fish hand over hand, it works for me. Personally I like the “wooosh” the flag makes when triggered.

Agree the ifish pros are well advertised which is probably a big reason that they are sold out most places. As others have pointed out if you are looking for an alternative to the ifishpro in its absence the Finicky Fooler is a great choice. I have been using them for the past few seasons and I believe this is the best choice of a tip-up in it’s category. The fact that you don’t have to attach anything to the line is what originally swayed my decision to go with the Finicky Fooler, but the sensitivity and compactness convinced me to purchase more. The hole covers are also very effective and a must have. I’m sure the ifishpro is fine, but if they are not available the Finicky Fooler is the best alternative.

fishking22

X2. I just bought two finicky foolers plus 2 of their hole covers for them. Used them this weekend and they worked awesome!! Wish I would have bought them long ago, and yes I have used the ifish pros before. The hole cover and easiness of adjusting the trigger puts them to shame.

mn-z
    Stark, MN

UPDATE…Had an I-Fish Pro party Saturday. Ended up with 41 flags and 19 Pike (not a great avg!). It was a great day! Thanks again Andy for the sale. I like the I-Fish Pros and they work great for me. I will buy more when available!

Rick

Nate
    Blaine, MN

For those of you still looking, they’re back in stock at ifishpro.com.

trophybucs

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ozzyky wrote:</div>

X2. I just bought two finicky foolers plus 2 of their hole covers for them. Used them this weekend and they worked awesome!! Wish I would have bought them long ago, and yes I have used the ifish pros before. The hole cover and easiness of adjusting the trigger puts them to shame.

X3 on the Finicky Foolers. Great products!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.