Hurricane Harvey

• dentedboatguy

I just made a donation to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey relief. If you can, I encourage the IDO community to donate to the people and pets affected by Hurricane Harvey. They are really going to need it.

CaptainMusky

It is just crazy the amount of rain they are getting. I have family that live 40 miles or so NW of Houston in Tomball.
    1 home has gotten flooded out. 1 has lost power and as of right now the other home is still dry with power.
    My cousin rescued some guy yesterday with his 10 lifted F350. He was driving down a road and there was nearly 6 feet of water on it. The water was almost coming over his hood and when he stands next to his truck his head is level with the top of the hood! He is heading over to pick up his mother in law whose house flooded out over night and bring her over the his place which is the one that is still dry and has power.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Its real nice that the Houston mayor advised everyone to stay home.

IDIOT !!!!!

CaptainMusky

IDIOT !!!!!

Its easy to make a comment like this not realizing what it takes to evacuate 6 million people. If they were forced to evacuate the roads would have been a parking lot and they would be sitting ducks as the storm rolled in. This would undoubtedly make rescue efforts 10x more difficult with all the stranded vehicles.

munchy
    NULL

IDIOT !!!!!

That’s because he’s racist. devil

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Texas created this. I would donate with a 1% return. Red Cross has no problem covering expenditures covering this. No zoning laws with money pumped into the economy of Texas by an outgoing president foreseeing downfall of a world wide economy created this. 1% is a bargain. Tired of paying for government screwups.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Texas created this. I would donate with a 1% return. Red Cross has no problem covering expenditures covering this. No zoning laws with money pumped into the economy of Texas by an outgoing president foreseeing downfall of a world wide economy created this. 1% is a bargain. Tired of paying for government screwups.

You might wanna translate this in basic english to where i can understand it. I have no damn idea what you are ranting about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.