Adding a topic?

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Do these jackets/bibs last or are they light duty fabric? I’ve never seen them, just wondering.
    Thanks!

I think I’ve had mine for 3 years now and I’ve worn the heck out of them. They’ve done right by me.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I’ve never seen them,

I’m guessing you have…just didn’t realize it.

Larry Flatcaster in the blue Gamehide jacket, I’m in the red jacket. There’s one with me in the green Loden parka with a sturgeon and the one where I’m sporting a navy and yellow PDF, I’m wearing a Loden bib.

That was just a quick look at my website photos…many of the IDO Staff have photo’s where their parkas, jacket and bibs are Gamehide.

But to answer your question Walleye…these are a steal for rain gear or just cool weather gear.

whittsend

I know we have bear hunting, archery, deer hunting, topics, etc, but what are your thoughts about adding one more topic: Trail Cam Pics…

People can just post any cool trail cam pics and have them all under one topic, one after another…

Dumb idea????

Might make for fun viewing….

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I don’t know of any dumb ideas. Let’s see what others think.

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Sounds like a great idea!

haney
    Hawkeye, Iowa

I don’t get on here as much as I’d like but I think it’s a great idea.

johnee

Too many categories make the forums less usable IMO.

Post them here in General. Who wouldn’t want to look at trail cam pics? IMO, getting trail cams was the most interesting outdoor piece of equipiment I’ve bought in the last 10 years. It’s almost a sport in its own right.

Grouse

prieser
    Byron, MN

Quote:

Too many categories make the forums less usable IMO.

Post them here in General. Who wouldn’t want to look at trail cam pics? IMO, getting trail cams was the most interesting outdoor piece of equipiment I’ve bought in the last 10 years. It’s almost a sport in its own right.

Grouse

I love the idea, if you don’t make a new header, you could always just pin it to the top of the general discussion section.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

I love the idea, if you don’t make a new header, you could always just pin it to the top of the general discussion section.

I agree with this idea if a new category is not made… I for one do not think there are too many forums at this time… The only I don’t get to the the shooters bench… I don’t get into several of the other ones all the time, but will visit them occasionally during the month. Heck, I probably don’t get on the hunting side much during the spring/summer seasons much anyway!!!

Mark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.