Tannerite

• Edmore

Tried a Tannerite Exploding Rifle Target the other day. WOW what a cool product. If you want to know if your rifle is sighted in get some Tannerite. You will know instanty if you hit the Target. It should be available at Gander and Mills Fleet Farm.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Welcome Iker. I’ve witnessed the fun this stuff provides. Redneck at its finest.

john_steinhauer
    p4

We just shot a cool whip size container the other day at 100 yards with the 22-250 I love the stuff. Large plastic Easter eggs are fun too!!

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

How about a coffee can full buried half way into the base of a beaver dam? Come on Todders it will be fun!!

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

How about a coffee can full buried half way into the base of a beaver dam? Come on Todders it will be fun!!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

It’s happening this winter! Took a look at it this spring but can’t get it set up until it freezes . I was also thinking more along the lines of a 5 gallon bucket or 5 ! Does a mz shoot fast enough to ignite tannerite?

neusch303

Quote:

Tried a Tannerite Exploding Rifle Target the other day. WOW what a cool product. If you want to know if your rifle is sighted in get some Tannerite. You will know instanty if you hit the Target. It should be available at Gander and Mills Fleet Farm.

God bless America. I just blows my mind in the restrictive world we live in how easy it is to get Tannerite (or it’s components).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.