Huge Nebraska Buck

• skippy783
    Dysart, IA

Welcome aboard. Under the list of Minnesota forums is a forum for Cass Lake. You might find what you are looking for there or can post your question there to find out more info.

Cass Lake

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Great walleye lake as well as a fantastic muskie lake. Lots of structure with huge drop-offs that produce with a jig and minnow presentation. Some guys will run Lindy rigs but the good ones that I know look for eyes on the graph and fish them with jigs.
    As for the muskies work the deep water cabbage as well as some of the many reed beds that surround the lake.

Ron

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Welcome to IDO !
    Great place for a vac. Don’t over look the mid lake structure for muskies that time of the year.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Lots of water to fish there. Being a river guy, I wouldnt neglect where the Mississippi comes in that time of year either.

scottsteil
    Central MN

The FLW Walleye Tour will be there in June, we should have a pretty good handle on the bite after the second week.

walleyewacker18
    Rice Lake, WI

The league is also going to be there the week before the tour, might make for some tough fishing the following few days after both of those tourneys are done there. Just my thoughts. could be wrong

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Welcome to IDO, trust me these guys won’t steer you wrong, unless you are looking for catfish advise and a guy named BK chimes in again, welcome to IDO.

John

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Welcome BLW! I’ve been going to Cass for my summer vacation for a while now. End of June/early July each year. The Mayfly hatch (when it happens) will have an impact on how you do for the walleyes. We’ve stayed at Break on the Lake which is nice. I think that’s where the tourney stop was held 2 years ago.

Send me a private message and I can fill you in and answer other questions that you’ll have. It took me a few years to really get a grasp of what was happening up there.

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

Scott
    Do you know the dates for the FLW Walleye Tour? When do you guys start pre fishing? I will be up there the last week in May.
    Thanks Doug

scottsteil
    Central MN

The tour is the second week in June, I start prefishing the first weekend in June. The lake will be busy no doubt

recker

Hey guys,thanks for all of the advice.I bought a Lakemaster map.Going to mark the areas down.I`am truly thankful for all of the help.Great site with some good people on it.Thanks again! An good luck fishing this year!!

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

I just received these pictures from a friend in Nebraska. I do not have a lot of details but I was told it could be the next state record for Nebraska. It green scored at 286. I dislike tailgate pictures but it’s all I have right now. I hope they snapped some nature images.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Wow.

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

That’s a gagger!

Heading to ND next week, hope to get a crack at one just like those.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Great buck…I just wish they knew how to take pictures! If I shot that I would definately want to be in the picture displaying that bruiser with class!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

That’s a gagger!

Heading to ND next week, hope to get a crack at one just like those.

x2

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Remember most of these tail gate pcitures are often taken by “on lookers” and then emailed to their buddies saying look what I saw!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Remember most of these tail gate pcitures are often taken by “on lookers” and then emailed to their buddies saying look what I saw!

Good point Rob!

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

WOW Nice Buck

Anonymous

what an absolute freak

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

What the…..

lick

Quote:

what an absolute freak

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

WOW! Great work to harvest such an animal…my oh my ~ to the lucky person who that one….

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.