moved to SD this week

• alkfish
    St Paul MN

I posted this elsewhere on the site too, but I thought I would try very hard to get comments.

Hello all! I moved to the Milesville,SD (1/2 way between Pierre and Sturgis by highway 34). Moving from MN, I am starting from square 1 on the fishing and hunting. I love bass especially, and love to hunt with gun and bow.I also enjoy picking wild mushrooms and trapping. If anyone can point me in the right direction to get settle in to my true passions I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks to all of you in advance!

livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

hey wat up lance? i didnt know that you moved out that way, thats pretty sweet, somethin new. i might have to visit ya sometime maybe this fall and we could do some bird huntin or rip some lips. you gonna be makin many trips back to the sippi? ya i havent had a chance to hit up the pond out at ur dads place but i was thinkin bout maybe next week, there should still be some good ice and i will be on spring break! aight well talk to ya lata. good luck

livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

hey wat up lance? i didnt know that you moved out that way, thats pretty sweet, somethin new. i might have to visit ya sometime maybe this fall and we could do some bird huntin or rip some lips. you gonna be makin many trips back to the sippi? ya i havent had a chance to hit up the pond out at ur dads place but i was thinkin bout maybe next week, there should still be some good ice and i will be on spring break! aight well talk to ya lata. good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.