My new gun.

• kid hale

My dad just got me,Austin,and Cade a new 870 youth 20 gauge. I really like it anf it fits me comfortably.I can’t wait to waterfowl and upland hunt with it.
    Here is Austin and I with it.
    Cole Hale

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congrats on the new Gun Cole! The 870 is an awesome all around gun. I own 870 12 gauge and use it for upland and deer hunting, I have had mine for over 20 years and I would not think of useing anything else.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congrats on the new Gun Cole! The 870 is an awesome all around gun. I own 870 12 gauge and use it for upland and deer hunting, I have had mine for over 20 years and I would not think of useing anything else.

evileye
    Milan Il

congrats Cole ,thats a nice gun ,I’m sure you will bring home a lot of game in the years to come with it.

evileye
    Milan Il

congrats Cole ,thats a nice gun ,I’m sure you will bring home a lot of game in the years to come with it.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Thats a nice gun your dad got you.Good luck hunting and be safe.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Thats a nice gun your dad got you.Good luck hunting and be safe.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats on the new gun Hale Boys! I’m sure that thing will get a work out this Fall! Way to go Dad!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats on the new gun Hale Boys! I’m sure that thing will get a work out this Fall! Way to go Dad!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Congrats on the new gun Cole
    I’m sure you’ll have it in the family for many years and bring home many a bird with it.
    Way to go dad!

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

Congrats on the new gun Cole
    I’m sure you’ll have it in the family for many years and bring home many a bird with it.
    Way to go dad!

dave

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Nice looking gun Cole! Your Dad is pretty cool so listen to him and you better share that with your brother!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Nice looking gun Cole! Your Dad is pretty cool so listen to him and you better share that with your brother!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.