Saw a buck today

• Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Driving home from work today and past the infamous Mendards field, I saw a nice looking 8pt buck in velvet feeding along the fence line….I know it’s kinda early, but it kinda got me pumped up

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Soon there will be no more deer to watch in Menard’s field It is going to be turned into a smaller strip mall, from what I have heard

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Soon there will be no more deer to watch in Menard’s field It is going to be turned into a smaller strip mall, from what I have heard

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Had 3 of them right in my back yard 2 weeks ago. One nice big one and 2 smaller. The bigger one was the boss. Have salt blocks out for them and feed them corn all the time. The bigger one rared up on his hind legs and came down on one of the smaller ones when they got too close to the corn he was eating.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Had 3 of them right in my back yard 2 weeks ago. One nice big one and 2 smaller. The bigger one was the boss. Have salt blocks out for them and feed them corn all the time. The bigger one rared up on his hind legs and came down on one of the smaller ones when they got too close to the corn he was eating.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

FM, when can I come setup my tree stand??

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

FM, when can I come setup my tree stand??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.