Bluebills on Pool 7

• duckilr
    Mississippi River

…see attachment. I know this was a topic of discussion previously, but I couldn’t find the thread, so I started a new one. Nothing worse than watching them waste away.

kris_brantner
    My river

i fished a club tourny down on 7 last wednesday and we fished the lake. i seen about a dozen bills washed up on shore. sad to see them dieing without my bbs in them. hopefully they can find a way to get rid of that parasite. but just remember the dnrs last brilliant idea. i cant remember what they were trying to get rid of, but you can thank them for all your asian beetles

kris_brantner
    My river

i fished a club tourny down on 7 last wednesday and we fished the lake. i seen about a dozen bills washed up on shore. sad to see them dieing without my bbs in them. hopefully they can find a way to get rid of that parasite. but just remember the dnrs last brilliant idea. i cant remember what they were trying to get rid of, but you can thank them for all your asian beetles

duckilr
    Mississippi River

If I remember correctly for the beetles, they are/were trying to get rid of Purple Eustrife (sp?). That is the stuff that is growing in marshes and suffocating cattail growth. Is it working….? I don’t know, all I know is those little suckers are annoying.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

If I remember correctly for the beetles, they are/were trying to get rid of Purple Eustrife (sp?). That is the stuff that is growing in marshes and suffocating cattail growth. Is it working….? I don’t know, all I know is those little suckers are annoying.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.