Late Season Bowhunting Clothing

• webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

I’m in the market for some new late season heavy’s for bowhunting. I am willing to pay the price for the right gear. Lets hear the suggestions.

gobbler
    Central, MN

Browning/Gore Tex

I use a snow camouflage bibs when it’s super cold and the bibs really lock the heat it.

deertracker

The Sitka Incinerator Jacket looks like an awesome jacket, but for $500 ouch.
    DT

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Snosuit with some light weight cheapo camo over the top for me. Toasty warm in the harshest conditions. Just have to play the wind a little more cause they usually are covered in blue gill and crappie slime by the time I need them

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Truly love my cabelas gear!!!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

I was thinking of trying the heater body suit but was going to get some opinions from here first? Looks good and shooting your bow when you look like an oompa loompa is awkward for me. If I still need to be out there when it’s cold, that is what I am leaning towards?

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

My Cabela late season hunting clothing line ROCKS! Windproof, waterproof and just plain warm!

walleye4383
    Waterloo, IA

I have been happy with my Arctic Shield coat and bibs, warm and not bulky.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I second any kind of coverall or bib That along with some good Cold Gear Under Armor, good warm boots, gloves and you should be set

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.