Best Anti Fog Lens Cleaner

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’m looking for a good Anti fog Lens cleaner to Use on both the Binoculars and rifle scope – What have all you found to work?

todders
    Shoreview, MN

I use scope dope with ok results. Best thing I have done was to buy the nicest scope covers I could find and they worked great for me in some wet weather last week! The other lessons I learned the hard way are to really concentrate on controlling your breathing and to leave your gun/optics cold instead of bringing them in the cabin or the cab. Good luck, it,s a battle!

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Leave all your optics in the truck over night and dont run the heat on the way to your stand ive never had any major problems that i couldnt see out of them

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Nikon makes a dry cloth that somehow keeps down on fogging. Don’t know how, and you need to re-apply now and again, but it’s worked well for me.

Joel

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

The cheapest dish soap without all the purfumes and other crap in it. A heavy concentration of soap in a good clean cloth and gently apply. Wipe clean to leave a very, very fine film of soap on the lens. On misty days or when its super foggy, it takes a long time for the condensation to build on the glass. If you have optics with Stormguard or equivilant, I would call the manufacture customer support and get their recommendation since they warranty the coated glass

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.