Steiger Mukluks

• mwal
    Rosemount,MN

Has anyone used the Steiger Mukluks?. I am diabetic and get cold feet. I need a boot that is warm and does not restrict blood flow. They would be used for late season deer and ice fishing/ snowmobiling.

Mwal

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

You will not be disappointed. My wife wears hers all winter long, whether just on the go, or for ice tourneys. They are worth the price. She has had her current pair since 1997.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’ve heard very good things about these boots from a couple friends. The only challenge is getting to be water resistant/proof. Never a single complaint about warmth though.

timmy

I have a pair and they are the warmest – most comfortable boot I have ever worn. They are also the LEAST water resistant. Just a little splashing of water from drilling a hole or two and I get wet feet. I am considering buying one of their newer allegedly waterproof models. For warmth and comfort – they are worth it.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

What the others have said. They are designed for well below freezing temps. Dry snow and ice. Once things start melting (sun, salt, etc) they are sunk.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.