Hunter’s benefit

• timschmitz
    Waconia MN

If anyone is in the west metro today please come join us at dalghren golf course for my sons benefit. We have a huge silent auction with tackle packages from Muskie innovations,Muskie mayhem,Rapala,Chaos tackle,Justencase, custom built ice rods and a one of a kind topwater by Muskie Freak! Plus over 200 other items. Also a huge raffle including a guide trip by Captain John Hoyer.

Attachments:
    1. 0F2ECCF3-60EA-4E8C-9E66-0023D1EB11E6.jpeg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Hope’s and prayers out for your son and family.

Dan
    Southeast MN

After having my own boy last June one of the thoughts I’ve had most often is that in a world full of you-know-what and folks judging everyone else, kids are so completely innocent and deserve nothing more than to be as happy as possible. Here’s hoping little Hunter can be a happy little boy!

Deuces

My uncle was a heart kid as you say. Had more than a few surgeries before he was 12, which is the age they expected him to live to and which kept the family poor most their life but he still lives today. Raised a family, got grandkids, good jobs, fun hobbies, and don’t think anyone would’ve changed a darn thing.

He’s seen the same doc for decades now, everytime he goes in doc looks at em and says “Jesus Christ you are still alive!?”. They have a good chuckle on it.

Good luck to your boy. If you PM me an address I will shoot something your way this week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.