Huge Announcement from Dean Marshall

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I just got this sent over. Let’s just say, I didn’t see this coming! The only message from Dean-o included with the new logo read “I’m looking for feedback. Red, Blue Green or Dark Blue?”

Looks like the boys at SBC have more to offer than ever before! Congrats guys. applause

PS – I vote “Blue Green.” waytogo

Attachments:
    1. WBC.png

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Cal just sent this to me. Apparently he’s on the road right now towing the first boat back from the Warrior factory which means WBC (it will take me some time to get used to typing that!) will have their first models on location later today.

Attachments:
    1. warrior-towed.jpg

Bass_attack

James are you going to keep fishing out of skeeters or are we gonna see warriors on the show to?

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Love my Crestliner Pro-Tiller but my dream glass boat has always been a Warrior. Congrats to them…RR

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

James are you going to keep fishing out of skeeters or are we gonna see warriors on the show to?

I’m not going anywhere. I love fishing from my Skeeter. As for Warrior in the shows Pat McSharry is a tiller guy through and through and I can’t get him to stop hyperventilating after he saw the announcement. Take deep breaths, Pat! rotflol If Pat gets into a Warrior I wouldn’t mind fishing out of his boat once in awhile. More than anything I’m just excited for Dean, Cal, Tony and the rest of the crew out there at SBC / WBC. They run a top-notch dealership and having a new line to offer has to be a good thing.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Which is to say, they’ve accepted the truth that Yamaha isn’t coming out with a viable power-steering system any time soon to pair with Skeeter tillers…

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Which is to say, they’ve accepted the truth that Yamaha isn’t coming out with a viable power-steering system any time soon to pair with Skeeter tillers…

True. I don’t think there’s anything looming on the horizon regarding high-horsepower tillers coming from Skeeter. Or if there is, I’m totally in the dark on it.

As for the Warrior models they plan to carry, Dean’s the one to answer that question. The boat behind Cal’s truck does look like a big tiller to me.

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

I’m not going anywhere. I love fishing from my Skeeter. As for Warrior in the shows Pat McSharry is a tiller guy through and through and I can’t get him to stop hyperventilating after he saw the announcement. Take deep breaths, Pat!

It must be a northern Minnesota thing! I love big tillers! Like James said, I’m super excited for the guys over there and hopefully getting some slime in a Warrior!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

More than anything I’m just excited for Dean, Cal, Tony and the rest of the crew out there at SBC / WBC. They run a top-notch dealership and having a new line to offer has to be a good thing.

My thoughts exactly. Congrats! toast woot toast

-J.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I have heard nothing but great things about SBC. Being a long time Warrior guy, I am glad to see a top notch dealer get this line. Glad to see Warrior coming back strong, and this move will do nothing but help!!

Any chance this will keep Warrior concentrating on the tillers and let Skeeter handle the wheel boats?

Chad Engels
    Fargo, ND

Can you get the new Yamaha 250 V-Max SHO in a tiller and hang it on the back of a warrior 2090 BT? That would be quite awesome!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Can you get the new Yamaha 250 V-Max SHO in a tiller and hang it on the back of a warrior 2090 BT? That would be quite awesome!

Yes !!!! :]
    Already ordered !

Dean Marshall

As for the Warrior models they plan to carry, Dean’s the one to answer that question. The boat behind Cal’s truck does look like a big tiller to me.

We have most every model on order! Please bear with us as we are still getting information, pricing and many of the details compiled. We are excited to add options to our SBC dealership !

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Like I told Dean during last winters open house, it’s time to create a “ABC” dealership

Alumacraft Boat Center

HRG

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Chad Engels wrote:</div>

Already ordered !

Does that also mean you will now be a dealer for Merc or will motors need to be ordered on new boats only?

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Chad Engels wrote:</div>

Already ordered !

Now who needs to go that fast? ) Congrats on the new line up!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Does that also mean you will now be a dealer for Merc or will motors need to be ordered on new boats only?

I asked Dean this same question yesterday and he said he doesn’t have any plans to add any additional motor options as a dealer.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

This is a fantastic decision by SBC!
    More options is a good thing.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’ll admit I didn’t see another fiberglass brand coming before aluminum but they got the best (Warrior) they could have gotten. toast

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

OK, I guess I’ll be the guy to ask the questions………….

1) How will Lynn answer the phones?

2) Will Gus need Warrior training or will he strictly be a Skeeter dog?

3) Will the different brands be type sensitive when it comes to cookies? Do we bring Chocolate Chip for Skeeter and Peanut Butter for Warrior?

I see lots of things to work out on this marriage. jester

Dean Marshall

OK, I guess I’ll be the guy to ask the questions………….

1) How will Lynn answer the phones?

2) Will Gus need Warrior training or will he strictly be a Skeeter dog?

3) Will the different brands be type sensitive when it comes to cookies? Do we bring Chocolate Chip for Skeeter and Peanut Butter for Warrior?

I see lots of things to work out on this marriage. jester

No comment ! :]

Dean Marshall

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

I asked Dean this same question yesterday and he said he doesn’t have any plans to add any additional motor options as a dealer.

While we do service every brand and have the upmost respect for them, we will primarily focus on Reliability !

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Congrats to SBC/WBC!! As to the cookie delemma. I know a certain person that will take a pizza from a certain SW Wis establishment anytime! whistling

Won’t mention anyone by name DM. wave

jerry b
    western WI

Sorry to say, I’ve never been in Dean’s new store and am wondering if this is the old Pro Power Sports location? If so, there were Skeeters and Warriors there back in ’04. The more things change, the more they stay the same??? wave jerr

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Sorry to say, I’ve never been in Dean’s new store and am wondering if this is the old Pro Power Sports location? If so, there were Skeeters and Warriors there back in ’04. The more things change, the more they stay the same??? wave jerr

WE are further west up Hwy 10 from the old Pro Power Sports location. Once you hit the weigh station we are right there on the north side of hwy 10. Dean likes visitors……stop up to visit

jerry b
    western WI

Dang, that’s a long ways to deliver chocolate chip cookies. Then, he’d probably want to sell me a new Warrior too. Sorry Dean, still trying to wear out the old one rotflol jerr

Dean Marshall

Congrats to SBC/WBC!! As to the cookie delemma. I know a certain person that will take a pizza from a certain SW Wis establishment anytime! whistling

Won’t mention anyone by name DM. wave

I’m in Mike! :]

Dean Marshall

Dang, that’s a long ways to deliver chocolate chip cookies. Then, he’d probably want to sell me a new Warrior too. Sorry Dean, still trying to wear out the old one rotflol jerr

Yeah Jerr, tough to wear that boat out, but don’t you remember how we used to solve all the worlds problems in the bait shop over a “fresh baked” ? :]

CaptainMusky

What steering system is used to allow a Yamaha on there for the big tillers?

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

Warrior has their own Pro Tiller 2 Remote Hydraulic Steering System.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.