Hudson Boat docks – Largest on the Croix?

• onestout
    Hudson, WI

They need to make that stupid lake in front of the beach no wake and add more docks along the dike wall there.

dirtywater

This sounds pretty great. Should hopefully clear up the docks at the launch. Seems common for someone to tie off there while they wait to pick someone up, or run to the bathroom etc.

And I agree that “lake” in front of the beach should be no wake. We used to wakeboard there in high school and it was a mess. Gets pretty shallow in spots as well. Docks on that side of the dike would be great.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Not sure where you guys are suggesting they put docks on the Hudson Bay (North) side of the dike. There isn’t much of a wall on that side. I like that Hudson Bay isn’t no wake. You can get back up to top of channel a lot faster by going back up through the bay. But later in summer (especially last year) it was really shallow and a weed infested seas pool.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Took a couple pictures of the new dock they’ve added at Hudson Lakefront Park. Very surprised they were ablet to get so much completed during the winter. Figured this would have stretched through until next fall.

Attachments:
    1. Hudson-docks-1.jpg

2. Hudson-Docks-2.jpg

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

They need to make that stupid lake in front of the beach no wake and add more docks along the dike wall there.

I like the “ski bay” just the way it is. It’s a nice short cut to open the throttle up if you are coming from Hudson heading North of the swing bridge.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.