Honda EB3500 generator

• Tom Bennett

$350 cash firm. Cheapest I have seen on Craigslist for the same unit is $500. This one has the wheel kit and handles. I have a 20’ cable to service an outside box that I will throw in as well.

I bought new in 2001 to build my cabin and run it when we were there. Now we are on the grid so it is no longer needed.

Runs good, and ready to go.

Text me if interested. Nine five two – three three four – 3397.

buck-slayer

What make is it? Need to post size and other info

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

HONDA EB3500 GENERATOR

Tom Bennett

West Metro/Near 169 and Medicine Lake Rd.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

How many hours is on it?
    Do you know what the rated amperage is for the 220 plug?
    Pictures?

Tom Bennett

Hey Denny.

Not sure on hours. It ran flawlessly during our cabin trips spring, summer, fall, winter for 20 years. It was stored and ran in it’s own vented generator shed. Since then it has been in our garage. It looks pretty new. I kept up with regular oil changes, and cleaning the air filter, and that is all it ever needed. I remember changing the spark plug at least once.

From what I can tell reading on-line about the Honda EB3500, the amperage on 220 plug is 20, which sound about right since it was able to run all the lights, two Hunter ceiling fans, and one other item at a time, such as a vacuum cleaner. If my wife used her hair dryer, I would switch off the ceiling fans, as that load would sometime trip the breaker.

I can send a few pics if you send me a text at my number above.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.