fishin holcome northen

• mikemohr
    eau claire wi.

My friend caught the biggest northen of his life through the ice on the south shore it was a 41″ northen by pardise shores we caught 4 other northens the smallest one was 25″,28″,28″,and 41″ that was some of the best fishing i have had. We caught the most uglyest thing ever a mudpuppy they kept bitting but wouldn’t take the hook just hold on to the minnow we caught 2 others got of by the bottom of the hole.

starkj25

did you try to do any jigging up there or did you talk to anyone else that said the crappies and gills were bitting

mikemohr
    eau claire wi.

we went to cramberry lake that is right off of the holcome main water way and caught 15 carrpies

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Yeah Mike was so scared of this mud puppy. Damn, its just alittle lizard Mike.

mikemohr
    eau claire wi.

Joe T.
    I have a question? Why would you say i ran away when i helped catch the take care of each mud puppy next if you don’t know don’t say any thing.
    Have you ever even caught a mud puppy that was a year and a half a go when i frist saw it. I was afraid then not now. Evey one else had the same reacation when they had seen there first mudpuppy and ran away.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Haha Mike. Yeah we catch them by the dozen at the City Shops in Eau Claire while sturgeon fishing. I understand if it was the first one you saw. They’d probly make good musky bait eh?

tipupsonly
    Western Wisconsin

I caught one this winter. Trust me I ran too

starkj25

yeah you should have heard him screaming like a little girl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.