Helix shuttle on IDO

• hoytpower
    buffalo county, wi

Anyone know what helix shuttle they were using on the devils lake ido episode? Liked the look of it with the rod holders.

Attachments:
    1. 20211224_094514-scaled.jpg

hawghunter08

Yep. They are the newest helix ice series shuttles with lithium batteries. Really liking mine.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Anyone know what helix shuttle they were using on the devils lake ido episode? Liked the look of it with the rod holders.

They’re awesome. Here’s the link to more info. Humminbird Helix Shuttle

HelloHines

I was thinking about upgrading from my vexilar 28 to one of these new Humminbird units however I’m a little intimidated by technology.

Are these plug and play like a vexilar or marcum?

Anyone care to go over what settings should be used?

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

They are easy as a flasher. I run Garmin and even setting up the livescope was self explanatory. My buddies that run hbird all said they are easy.

Waldo Pro

I just looked at it on hummingbirds site and it looks allot better than the old ones, BUT if I read it correctly it is $399 for the shuttle alone. No graph obviously but no battery for four hundred bucks. I know inflation is out of control but that is ridiculous. I see it comes with the basic ducer so $300 for the plastic holder? They might sell, but not to the type of people I fish with.

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

And there out of stock everywhere I looked for them. Waldo you get the transducer with them too.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

you can make your own for around $150 if you have some skill. love the factory ones this year but not for $399! that can’t be right? my custom shuttle has everything i wanted for roughly $150.

Armo_1

Mine came with an 18ah lithium and ice Xducer. Spendy but with the batt it was well worth it.

Armo_1

Come to think of it…I got the Mega Live ice conversion. That is the one with the battery. Sorry to get hopes up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.